Gift Cards Terms and Conditions
- The value of your gift card can be used as full or part payment in The Original Factory Shop stores and concessions within the Co-op stores* in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- The following items are exempt; lottery, e-vouchers, stamps, DVDs, carrier bags.
- The Original Factory Shop gift cards are only redeemable in store, and cannot be used for online purchases.
- Please treat the gift card as cash, The Original Factory Shop will not accept liability for damaged, lost or stolen cards.
- Gift cards can be loaded with any amount from £1-£500, additional credit can be added to an existing card in store.
- The Original Factory Shop cannot exchange any amount on your gift card for cash.
- The gift card must be used within 24 months from the date the money was loaded, and remaining balance after this date will be cancelled and cannot be refunded.
- To check your remaining balance, please visit any of our stores.
- For any purchases made with a gift card where the goods are subsequently returned to store, the value of those accepted returns will be credited to the gift card.
- The Original Factory Shop reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card with reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
*Gift cards cannot be redeemed or purchased in our concession store within Co-op Great Barr.