Electric hot water bottle with rechargeable battery, Retains heat for up to 5 hours on a full charge, Overheat protection
Charge time: 15 minutes, Automatic temperature control (switches off once product reaches 60-70°C)
- SAFE HEATING SOLUTION: This rechargeable hot water bottle comes pre-filled with water already inside and permanently-sealed – this means you never have to worry about refills, leaks or scalding from boiling water
- LONG-LASTING WARMTH: It heats up the water when powered on and unplugged to keep you warm in bed, retaining its temperature for up to 5 hours for lasting warmth and comfort overnight
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: It only costs as little as 12p to fully charge the Hot Water Bottle. Keep yourself warm and cosy as you snuggle up on the sofa and save on expensive energy bills
- AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Provides a no-fuss way to warm up with automatic temperature controls to automatically maintain the perfect temperature – it switches itself off after reaching 60-70°C for safe use and lasting warmth
- 3 YEAR GUARANTEE: Professional Carmen quality with a standard 1-year manufacturer’s guarantee and a 2-year extension, subject to product registration online
Make bedtime even cosier with this Rechargeable Hot Water Bottle from Carmen. Safe and simple to use, it comes pre-filled with water and permanently-sealed so you never have to refill with boiling hot water or worry about leaking. Charging faster than a phone in under 15 minutes, it’s almost instantly ready for overnight use and keeps the water warm while unplugged for up to 5 hours. It only costs as little as 12p to fully charge the Hot Water Bottle, keeping yourself warm and cosy, while you snuggle up on the sofa and save on expensive energy bills. The heat also has fantastic health benefits – not only keeping you warm in winter – it also helps soothe cramps, aches and pains, as well as improve blood circulation for longer-lasting comfort. Automatic temperature control provides the optimal amount of heat up to 60-70°C, while overheat protection ensures safe use. Designed using soft, comfy material and with a built-in pouch to keep your hands warm, this electric hot water bottle is made for a warmer, more comfortable night’s sleep.
Directions of Use
1. Plug the charging rack into a power outlet. 2. Connect the hot water bottle to the charging rack, making sure the appliance is on a flat level surface and charge for 10-15 minutes. 3. The charger will automatically switch off after this time and when the appliance reaches 50oC. 4. A full charge will give between 2 and 5 hours of warmth. 5. A double temperature controller is incorporated within the hot water bottle. When the temperature is reaches approximately 60-70oC, it will automatically switch off. 6. The hot water bottle also has a protection device inside, if the temperature controller malfunctions and the temperature rises higher than 85oC, the protection device will start to work and automatic cut off the power, the warmer can’t be used any more. Seek advice from the service department. 7. Disconnect the hot water bottle from the charging rack and use as normal.
PRODUCT SAFETY When using any electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be followed including the following:
• Check that the voltage of the main circuit corresponds with the rating of the appliance before operating. • Please ensure that the appliance is used on a stable, level, and heat resistant surface. • Do not immerse cords, plugs or any part of the appliance in water or any other liquid. • Do not leave the appliance unattended while it is operating. • Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children or pets. • This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. • Children shall not play with the appliance. • Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision. • Switch off at the wall socket then remove the plug from the socket when not in use or before cleaning. • If the supply cord or appliance is damaged, stop using the appliance immediately and seek advice from the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person. • Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a table or counter or let it come into contact with any hot surfaces. • The use of accessory attachments is not recommended by the appliance manufacturer, apart from those supplied with this product. • Do not pull the plug out by the cord as this may damage the plug and/or the cable. • Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. • This appliance is for household use only. • Charge on a flat surface and do not charge on upright or inclined position. • Do not use when charging. • The appliance must be used with the matching charging rack.