Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for tofsclub
- All members of the Programme must be resident in the UK and aged 16 years or over.
- You can register for the Programme in any UK tofs store and online.
- The tofsclub card (“tofs card”), in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
- Members are only entitled to one tofsclub account each. tofs reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
- Your tofs card is personal to you. We do not issue additional tofs cards for your account, but your family and friends can of course apply for their own tofsclub accounts.
- The Programme is only for personal and consumer use. tofs cards cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
- tofs cards can only be used for purchases from UK tofs stores and for purchases made online at www.tofs.com or via mail order.
- tofsclub accounts, cards, key fobs, coupons cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
- To receive full membership benefits of the Programme, including reward coupons, members must collect their card in any of tofs stores.
- Members must register their personal details and keep tofs informed of any changes. tofs cannot be held responsible for any loss of coupons incurred as a result of out of date details, and may cancel membership of the Programme if details are clearly no longer current.
- If a tofscard is not used within one year of receipt, the account will be closed.
- The safe keeping of tofs cards and coupons remains the responsibility of the tofsclub member, as do any security details relating to the account i.e. username and password. tofs cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the security or safe-keeping of these items.
- tofs may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel tofsclub, cards and coupons, in whatever form, and / or remove a member from the Programme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
- Any abuse or attempted abuse of the Programme;
- Any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the Programme;
- Any behaviour relating to tofsclub or tofs that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
- Members can choose to leave the Programme at any time. By leaving the Programme members forfeit the right to any coupons already accrued or issued.
- Members who do not use the club for one year will be removed from the Programme and will need to apply for new membership should they wish to re-join.
- Members may be able to acquire coupons of a close family member who has died by providing a written request, informing us of the membership details of the deceased.
- The Programme is operated by The Original Factory Shop Ltd, Orient Business Park, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB.
- These terms and conditions are correct as of 1st November 2016 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. tofs reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, at any time, for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to participate in the Programme following such a change will have accepted the amended terms and conditions.
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any provision in these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- Due to printing lead times, the terms and conditions available in stores may not reflect recent changes. The most up to date terms and conditions for the Programme can be found on this page.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact our Customer Services team on 01282 833 290 between Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, or email us at [email protected].
You can also write to us at: The Original Factory Shop, Orient Business Park, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB
This website is owned by The Factory Shop Ltd. Registered Address – Orient Business Park, Billington Road, Burnley BB11 5UB. Company Registration Number – 4176887. VAT no. 607285635
* 01282 833 290 – Calls to this number will be charged at the standard UK landline rate, subject to your provider. Calls from mobile telephones will cost significantly more, please check with your provider.