1. Updated 22/06/2023. These terms and conditions, together with our Privacy Notice, are applicable across the entire tofsclub programme (“the Programme”) and any participation in the Programme constitutes acceptance of them. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. The tofsclub account, card, coupons and other collateral, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of The Factory Shop Limited trading as The Original Factory Shop. (“tofs”) which may, at any time, terminate the Programme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Programme.
2. All members of the Programme must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over.
3. You can register for the Programme for Free in any of our UK stores.
4. The tofsclub card (“tofs card”), in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
5. Members are only entitled to one tofsclub account each. tofs reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
6. Your tofs card is personal to you. We do not issue additional tofs cards for your account, but your family and friends can of course apply for their own tofsclub accounts.
7. The Programme is only for personal and consumer use. tofs cards cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
8. tofs cards can only be used for purchases from UK tofs stores, excluding where TOFS is a concession in another store, or in our Online store.
9. tofsclub accounts, cards, key fobs, coupons cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
10. To receive full membership benefits of the Programme, including member prices, reward coupons, members must sign up in to the tofsclub any of tofs stores, excluding where TOFS is a concession in another store.
11. Members must register their personal details and keep tofs informed of any changes. tofs cannot be held responsible for any loss of coupons incurred as a result of out of date details and may cancel membership of the Programme if details are clearly no longer current.
12. If a tofscard is not used within one year of receipt, the account maybe suspended or closed.
13. The safe keeping of tofs cards and coupons remains the responsibility of the tofsclub member, as do any security details relating to the account i.e. username and password. tofs cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the security or safe-keeping of these items.
14. tofs may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel tofsclub, cards and coupons, in whatever form, and / or remove a member from the Programme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
a. Any abuse or attempted abuse of the Programme;
b. Any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the Programme;
c. Any behaviour relating to tofsclub or tofs that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
15. Members can choose to leave the Programme at any time. By leaving the Programme members forfeit the right to any coupons already accrued or issued.
16. Members may be able to acquire coupons of a close family member who has died by providing a written request, informing us of the membership details of the deceased.
17. Your privacy is very important to us. Please click here to read a copy of our Privacy Notice.
1. The Programme is operated by The Factory Shop Limited trading as The Original Factory Shop, (“TOFS”), Orient Business Park, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB.
2. These terms and conditions are correct as of 22nd June 2023.
3. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
4. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (or the Scottish courts if you live in Scotland or the Northern Irish courts if you live in Northern Ireland) if any dispute arises.
5. tofs reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, at any time, for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to participate in the Programme following such a change will have accepted the amended terms and conditions.
6. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any provision in these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
7. Due to printing lead times, the terms and conditions available in stores may not reflect recent changes. The most up to date terms and conditions for the Programme can be found on this page.
The benefits of the Programme are subject to change, time limitations and exclusions. They are also subject to availability and if necessary may be substituted by TOFS. TOFS may cancel, withdraw, void, suspend, modify or replace any benefits at any time for any reason. We will notify you of any material changes to the benefits of the Programme in-store or via email where possible.
Benefits are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is offered. Benefits are only redeemable in TOFS stores in the UK. They cannot be redeemed online or in stores where TOFS is a concession. Styles and colours of items provided in connection with the benefits of the Programme may vary by store.
Benefits cannot be used to purchase plastic bags, gift cards, mobile top-ups, postage stamps, DVDs, lottery scratch cards and lottery tickets. Other category and product exclusions may apply in some stores. In TOFS stores within Co-op stores, we do not sell groceries.
If the value of the benefit is higher than the purchase amount at checkout that the benefit is redeemed against, the difference is forfeited by the user and is non-refundable. The balance will not be given in cash.
If items purchased using a benefit are returned, only the discounted purchase price paid by the member will be refunded. If the item was wholly purchased using the benefit, the purchase price of the product shall be refunded on a gift card.
TOFS shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the intended recipient of any benefit. That includes, without limitation, where a delay or failure to perform is caused by:
· any act or omission of a third party;
· technical problems affecting the Programme; or
· any other event outside of TOFS' reasonable control.
Member Prices are exclusive promotions in-store which are only available to tofsclub members (physical card or TOFS Club+ App). To get the Member Prices, you must swipe a physical tofs card (or scan the TOFS Club+ card barcode on the App) at checkout at the time of purchase from a TOFS store in the UK and the promotion shall be automatically applied to your transaction.
Member Prices are subject to section ‘Membership Benefits’ of these terms and conditions.
Club 10% off Next Purchase – no longer live
1. The ‘10% off next shop’ promotion is an exclusive offer for Club members who have signed up to email marketing, and is valid for 4 weeks from when you received your welcome email.
2. The voucher can only be redeemed in-store and is not valid online.
3. A Club card must be swiped to redeem the promotion, as well as the barcode in the email, either displayed on your phone or printed out.
4. Vouchers are for single use only and the offer excludes the purchase of gift cards, mobile top-ups, postage stamps, DVDs, Camelot scratch cards and lottery tickets.
5. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers or discounts (including staff discount). No cash alternative. No photocopies accepted.
6. ‘The Original Factory Shop’ reserve the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time.
7. The Programme is operated by The Original Factory Shop Ltd, Orient Business Park, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB.
Club Beauty Gift Giveaway – no longer live
1. The prize draw is open to TOFS Club members who shop in store between Wednesday 09/12/2020 to Tuesday 15/12/2020. Entrants must swipe their TOFS Club card with a transaction in store to qualify for entry.
2. The prize is for one winner and is a selection of beauty gifts worth over £100. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
3. Entry to this prize draw is open to persons who will be aged 18 years or over and who are full time residents of the UK (including Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man).
4. To enter the prize draw, the TOFS Club member details held by the Promoter must include an email address or phone number; these are needed to contact the winner.
5. The winner will be chosen at random from qualifying transactions within the timeframe by staff at The Original Factory Shop after the closing date: 23:59 Tuesday 15/12/20.
6. The winner will be contacted via email by Friday 18/12/2020, if the winner does not respond within five working days, an alternative winner may be selected.
7. The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Promoter: The Original Factory Shop Ltd, Orient Business Park, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB.
Win £5,000 Cash Giveaway – no longer live
1. The ‘win £5,000 cash’ prize draw is open to TOFS Club members who shop and swipe their Club card in-store, between Tuesday 1st June 2021 and Wednesday 30th June 2021.
2. Entrants must swipe their TOFS Club card with a transaction in-store to qualify for entry.
3. There is only one £5,000 cash prize, between Tuesday 1st June 2021 and Wednesday 30th June 2021.
4. The prize is not transferable.
5. Entry to this prize draw is open to persons who will be aged 18 years or over and who are full time residents of the UK (including Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man).
6. To enter the prize draw, the TOFS Club member details held by the Promoter must include an email address or phone number; these are needed to contact the winner.
7. The winner will be chosen at random from qualifying transactions within the timeframe by staff at The Original Factory Shop after the closing dates noted in point 3.
8. The winner will be contacted via email or phone no later than Friday 2nd July 2021. If the winner does not respond within one working day, an alternative winner may be selected.
9. The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Promoter: The Original Factory Shop Ltd, Orient Business Park, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB.
For any queries regarding our service, please email our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will respond within 3 - 5 working days. Their working hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
You can also write to us at: The Original Factory Shop, Orient Business Park, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5UB
This website is owned by The Factory Shop Ltd. Registered Address – Orient Business Park, Billington Road, Burnley BB11 5UB. Company Registration Number – 4176887. VAT no. 607285635.